The company offers two main product types
Amimza Bulk Instant Coffee
- Amimza Spray-dried instant coffee powder
- 100% Robusta and Robusta/Arabica blends
Retail branded Café Amimza Instant coffee
- ‘Wholebean’ blend of instant coffee
- Spray-dried & finely milled Roast & Ground
- 100g, 50g, 1.8g
Bulk Instant coffee is delivered 25Kg cartons, with a plastic sealed interiors that meet International standards
A 20ft container can hold roughly 280 x 25Kg cartons
For Café Amimza carton shipments, please call us
All products meet required quality and health standards, and come with a COA.
- Tanzania Bureau of Standards
- Tanzania Food & Drug Administration
- Various other International Standards
Coffee in Tanzania is grown by over 450,000 farmers. Arabica beans are grown on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro and in several other parts of the country, while Robusta is grown in the western part of the country along lake Victoria.
Tanzania coffee beans are of world-grade quality and create the distinctive taste in many of the instant coffee products that are drunk from Dubai to Dubrovnik.
GRADING OF WASHED COFFEES
(Note these gradings are industry standards, and are in no way indicative of cup quality)